Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Outside Reading 2

Last weekend I finished my outside reading book (The Ghost War). In the end I did not like the book as much as I wanted to but not bad. It was a very predicting book. You always knew what was going to happen next. They author tried to make it suspenseful but it really was not at all. As far as adventurous goes it was pretty good because it toke place all over the world. The main plot of the book I thought was very good but the way he told it, it kind of sucked. It is more of and adult book than a teenager book for sure. I would recommend it to people older than 30 years old because at times it was hard to follow as well. But I suppose it is my fault for choosing the book even though my dad recommended it to me. But I understand why he wanted me to read it. Because he is a lot smarter than me and understands things more than I do. Overall I would rate the book about 4 out of 10 for me. It was also pretty long so it was pretty painful to read at times. I would recommend it to you though Ms. B

No comments: