Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Homecoming

This weekend was homecoming. The game was a lot of fun and I was glad that we won in the final minute of the game. But the real fun was the dance. My date for homecoming was Gabbie Brown. We had a lot of fun together. Other people in my group consisted of Joe Stafford Cole Briggs Kyle Engler John and David Erdall Nate Carlson Chris Klobacar Brendan Canova and Nick Wiedner and there dates. We started out with pictures which were at the Briggs and it was kind of boring. Then we got in are 20 foot white Escalade limo and trucked around for 2 hours. Went around the lakes and pumped the tunes. Then we all went to Maggionos which was Delicious and I was completely stuffed after it. Then came the dance and other than it was around 200 degrees in the dance area it was really fun. I saw a lot of people that I knew. Then we went to the after party at the Stafford's house and that was fun. Just kind of a chill time there. Just sat around the bonfire and hung out. So that was my Homecoming and it was a lot of fun and I cant wait for next year.

No comments: