Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am Soccer

I am on a soccer team for the school called I am soccer and what it is, is one person who is designated the team captain picks who he want to be on his team and you can have as many people as you want on it. Everyone meets down by the tennis courts on the crappy fields on the first day it starts and teams play each other to see who the best team is. The guy who runs it is the varsity coach for the southwest soccer team. He is pretty tight but I don’t know his name, but he is cool anyway. I would tell you who is on my team but someone won’t let me put names on here (Mrs.Burgess). In our first game we rocked the other team like 10-1. But in our second game we barely lost to a SOPHMORE SOCCER TEAM, 4-3. Still not bad for kids who don’t even play soccer. I think my team is pretty good but and I think we have a real shot at winning the title but if we do actually win the title that would be embarrassing for the other teams. They should all quit if they lose to us. Peace out

No comments: