Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MEA Weekend

My MEA weekend was very fun. On Wednesday I hung out at my friend’s house and played NHL 09 and had a bone fire and a lot of people came over to his house. Thursday I had to mow my neighbor’s lawn then I long boarded over to my friends house and we went and got lunch then just hung out then later met up with people and went to dinner. Friday I slept in pretty late then went to my friend’s house then met up with a couple people later than my friend slept over and we had a good time. Then I next day I just hung out with people just like everyday then on Sunday did my homework and hung out and went frolfing with a couple friends. Then I had dinner with my parents and it was really good because my mom made one of my favorite dinners ever. Steak and mash potatoes. It was really good and I liked it. But I am still kind of ....ed off that I couldn’t go down to Arizona cause I was suppose to but my grandpa had to have surgery but its fine my MEA was pretty chill anyway.

No comments: