Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thoughts on the Odyssey #2

My thoughts on the Odyssey have not changed since the last time I posted but I have to admit it was a pretty good ending when Odysseus comes back and slaughters all the suitors and him and Penelope reunite. I hate the how the book leads up to all that. It was kind off a short but alright ending. For how it was leading up to it should have been The Dark Knight material...It did not even come close. But that’s alright because I am a very picky book reader and I don not like a lot of books if you have noticed Mrs. B. I liked how we watched the movie class though. That helped me a lot when it comes to the study guides, quizzes, and the test hopefully. Also I like the movie because the book was sometimes confusing to me with the way they talked it but that’s alright because we and the movie. I am Very excited for next unit though when we get to watch Brother Where art though. It should be a fun unit and we don not have to read a book which is always a plus in my book. It will be fun I am sure.

No comments: