Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Audi A6

An Audi A6 is hopefully going to be my first car. About 2 weeks ago my mom said your birthday is coming up in about a month and a half what kind of a present do you want. I told her theirs only 1 thing I want and that is a car and she told me well what kind and how much? I had already picked out the car I want online and it is at a BMW moterworks dealership in Minnetonka. The car I had picked out was a black Audi A6 4.2 Quattro for $8,160. With it comes tinted windows new tires and a great sound system. At first I was wondering why it was so low priced when it was such a nice car. Well it had 100,000 miles on it but it didn’t matter because it had just got repairs on it so it wouldn’t have a lot of repairs when I got it. My mom then said well we will see...so for my birthday hopefully I can get that car because I really want it and I will be really happy if I get it cause then if anyone wanted to race me they would just look at my car and say well im going to lose so never mind and I would never have to race anyone cause I would be unstoppable. I also looked in to getting NOS(from fast and the furious), but it turns out it is illegal so ill just get big subs in the car as well or just get a couple more cylinders so I can go fast...

No comments: