Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Outside Reading 3

I read my outside reading book a lot over winter break. Because I was with my grandparents in Arizona and me and my grandpappi would golf in the morning and get back to there house around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Also when we got back to there house I did absolutely positively NOTHING. But Lucky I got to read a lot of my book. Right now in the book it is still getting started and the team is still starting to develop in to one of the greatest teams in Minnesota hockey history. They list off most of the team that are going to be competitors in the league this year. The teams they named were Edina, Eden Prairie, Wayzata, and Minnetonka was some of the good teams this year. For the pre-season polls obviously Edina was #1 in the state and Jefferson was #2. Jefferson had a very young team that year so they had to develop more than most team and the kids and had never played with each other before and they had to learn quick because a lot was expected out of this team this year because it was the coaches last year after 30 year of coaching and he chose a very interesting team that year.

No comments: