Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Football Game

It was 2 Fridays ago when I attended the Edina vs. Hopkins football game at Kulhman Field. It was a good time and pretty much everyone was there. I showed up with about 5 of my friends and we were a little bit late because we had went to chipotle before the game and when we got there it was packed and we had to go sit in seats that weren’t by are friends. After a while when some people would leave we would go jack the good spots. It was a good game and I didn’t get to see the end of it because Hopkins was blowing us out of the water so I had no intention to stay and watch a blowout. But their was a lot of funny stuff that I saw as well. It was in the middle of the 2nd quarter and I was dozing off and out of the corner of my eye I saw a friend of mine crowd surfing and I got a good laugh out of that. That’s just 1 example o f the crazy and funny stuff I saw that night. All in all it was a pretty good night.

No comments: